Friday, March 27, 2015

Le Cookie Monster

 















(photos by Francis Nweji)

My coworker nicknamed this faux fur stole "The Cookie Monster" as soon as she saw me walking into work with it. It was another purchase that I made during The Outnet's clearance (I'm wearing my other purchase in my previous post, "Utilitarian Totalitarian") sale.  
This is honestly the warmest winter accessory ever. I can wear it with a lighter coat, and become instantly warm! I decided to stick to a simple black and white palate for the rest of the outfit, since the stole stole the show. Just like Cookie Lyons from Empire on Fox does, on every episode. This stole is definitely something she'd wear. Cookie Monster meets Cookie Lyons!  
Enjoy and hang in there, spring is almost really here. I'm just glad I have time to squeeze in some more of my late winter purchases on the blog!

Oh, and every woman must invest in a leather skirt. I want one in every color.

Jennisis Of Chic

Faux-Fur Stole: Unreal Fur (sold out, but similar here and here)
Top: T Alexander Wang (sold out)
Skirt: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (similar)
Sunnies: Balenciaga
Bag: Mom's vintage Fred Hayman from the 90's (check eBay)
Lippie: Mac 'Cyber

2 comments:

  1. So chic! I love the leather pencil skirt :)
    xo
    www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete