Monday, February 2, 2015

The Lady and The Vamp















(photos by Barbara Nweji)

The Lady and the Vamp: Ladylike and classic, yet dark and edgy like a vampire, no? Very Zac Posen. I love how the tapered V-neck of the dress compliments the sharp corners of the blazer's lapel. Goth and chic all in one! 
I've been on the hunt for an extra long pair of leather opera gloves, and found these on Amazon for a great deal. When worn with the cape, it definitely keeps me as warm as a coat would! 
I didn't want to be predictable and stick to black pumps, so I figured a pop of blue would do. If I had oxblood pumps they would be great too, so now they're next on my wishlist.
Brace yourselves for another snow-filled week! ;)

P.S. What do you think of the faux-bob? I'm obsessed.

Blazer: Altuzarra for Target (similar on sale)
Dress: Elie Tahari via Marshalls (similar)
Cape: Zara (similar)
Bag: Alberta Ferretti
Gloves: Warmen via Amazon.com
Pumps and Sunnies(via Century21): Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment