Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Croissants with Charlie Brown
















(photos by Francis Nweji)

I'm basking in this sunlight! We finally got a mini break from the cloudy weather, so I ran outside and danced in the light. Just kidding, but I almost did...I felt like Olivia Pope waiting for Jake Ballard to come "stand in the sun" with me. 
Back to reality...I named this post after Charlie Brown because this skirt reminds me of his iconic yellow, zig-zag striped polo. Paired with these croissant shoes and mimosa-hued sweater, its a brunch date with Charlie Brown! 
I'm a huge fan of adding a touch of edge to cute pieces, so the dark lip and moto jacket helped toughen the look. Looking back on this outfit post, it looks a bit matchy-matchy, but who cares? 


Leather Jacket and Watch: Michael Michael Kors
Sweater: Zara
Skirt: Kenzo
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia (similar here, splurge here)
Knuckle Ring: Express
Clutch: Old
Sunnies: Just Cavalli

3 comments:

  1. You look fab! I loveee the dark lip with the bright yellow. Also, omg I've been dying for a pair of Charlotte Olympia shoes, yours are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing through all your outfits! And this one is really amazing! :)

    Love those golden high-heeled sandals! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for viewing Natassia! :) It's one of my favorite posts!

      Delete