Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cold Case Love













(Photos by Francis Nweji)

Dress: H&M (old, similar)
Choker: Zara
Gloves: Amazon.com
Shoes: Jason Wu (old, similar)
Bag: BCBG Generation (old, similar)
Lippie: MAC 'So Chaud

Valentine's Day happens to be on one of the coldest months of the year, so I try to steer clear of the cute summer frocks. This dress is definitely something I would advise not to wear on a first date (or second, third, fourth...), but on a date with someone serious. Don't "wow" them too early! It's simple and very lightweight, yet sultry without being overly exposing. 
The choker was an awesome find at Zara, it reminds me of something Cleopatra would wear, no?
And I'm matching my lipstick with my dress just because I felt like having a Rihanna at the 2013 Grammy's moment ;)

I hope your Valentine's Day will a very special one, no matter what you end up doing!
>

2 comments: