Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bluetooth (NYFW)














(photos by Francis Nweji)

Happy NY Fashion Week all! It's finally not blood-freezing cold outside! Plus it was my day off, so why not snag some photos right where the action of fashion week is centered? 

I took my coat off so I could run around in this fun sweater dress. I felt like superwoman! My favorite part are the (for lack of a better word) tails that sort of float behind you as you walk. Plus, it's extremely warm and cozy, perfect for polar vortex weather and great for layering. That's the best part about winter dressing for me: sweater dresses! They're so easy and comfy!

I didn't want to stay in an all-dark palette, so I added a pink lippie, colorful scarf and a neon satchel to brighten things up!
Stay warm and enjoy the rest of Fashion Week!

Coat: Giambattista Valli(similar here and here)
Dress: DKNY(and here)
Sweater: Calvin Klein Collection(similar)
Shirt: The Gap Outlet(similar)
Belts: MaxMara and Nicole Miller(similar)
Boots: Coach
Satchel: Proenza Schouler (this cute, blue suede one is on sale!)
Sunnies: Miu Miu(similar)
Scarf: Missoni(similar)
Gloves: Blumarine
Tights: Walgreen's
Watch: Michael Kors
Lipstick: Mac 'All Fired Up'

*P.S. Phew! Winter layering can be a mouthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment