Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How Stella Got Her Groove Back










(Photos by Barbara Nweji)

Stefania says "Hello!". I had been lustfully eyeing this frock since it debuted at Stella McCartney's Fall 2012 collection (See my Stefania post). I finally found it sometime early last year on Yoox.com and snagged it when the price was cut even deeper.
You won't believe where I discovered my Antigona...at Marshalls! I befriended a fellow bag junkie in the process, as she was clutching onto a Bottega Venetta bag. That memory is forever attached with this bag ;)
Something about finding great deals on quality, investment items gives me a sort of adrenaline high, like getting away with something bad!
Stay warm!

Dress: Stella McCartney
Cape: Zara
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (similar here and here)
Bag: Givenchy
Rings, Earrings and Bracelet: Own

No comments:

Post a Comment