Thursday, January 29, 2015

Call of Duty









(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Fact: I love all things military inspired. Doesn't this look remind you of a military general?
I decided to take advantage of this snow and snag some photos before some intense shoveling! 
I got this coat from Yoox.com over a year ago two sizes too large to leave enough room for layering. It also needed something more, so I turned to my ever-expanding belt collection and paired it with this studded find from Century21. 
Belting your coats is the perfect fashion statement piece to spice up the sometimes boring winter essential. Rotate your belts to give your coat a new look (switch up your hats, scarves and gloves too!)

Coat: Giambattista Valli (similar here and here)
Sweater: Zara (similar)
Jeans: Rag & Bone (on sale)
Beret: Reiss (similar)
Belt: Nicole Miller (similar here and here)
Boots: Sam Edelman Circus (on sale)
Gloves: Blumarine
Bag: Vintage Fred Hayman
Lippie: RiRi Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment