Monday, January 19, 2015

Bling it On, Jackie O










(photos by Barbara Nweji)

 I call this my "Jackie O" jacket, because every time I wear it, someone always points out how much it reminds them of the late and former First Lady's style. At work, I pair it with a navy, wool, knee-length pencil skirt, and i'm pretty much stealing from Mrs. O's wardrobe. 
These bedazzled pumps were an awesome "diamond in the rough" (literally) find from Century 21, but because the stones are so many, I don't wear them often in fear of losing some of them! 
Don't you love this super vintage purse? I purchased it from June Ambrose's closet cleansing event last summer (see my Instagram pic)!
I'm a huge fan of mixing elements of modern and vintage fashion :)
Thanks for reading and Happy MLK Day!

Jacket: J.Crew (old, similar style here)
Tank: H&M (old, similar style here)
Jeans: J Brand (on sale and here)
Vintage Purse: Alberta Ferretti
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana (similar)
Necklace: Charter Club (old, similar)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes and the pink jacket!! You always find the best deals!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Charlotte! As do you, my fellow fashionista! ;)

    ReplyDelete