Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Day Uniform




Photos by Barbara Nweji

Hi all! I'm back! It's been a while; i've spent a lot of time away finding new and better ways to improve my content for you readers...starting with a new camera! I'm excited to debut my first official style post for such a special day. 
I purchased this number from Net-A-Porter on sale, and though it can be worn all year 'round (probably more during the colder seasons, the fabric is a tad bit thick), something screamed "Holidays" to me. Its been sitting in my closet for months and now this one-piece wonder is ready to shine! Oh, and did I mention that I'm obsessed with jumpsuits?

Hope you had a very, Merry Christmas! ;) 

Jumpsuit: Moschino (similar here)
Clutch: Vintage (similar here or try Ebay)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (similar here or splurge here)
Coat: Guess (old, but similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Old (similar here)
Lippie: RiRi Woo

2 comments:

  1. Lovveee the jumpsuit and the gold accessories! Keep the style posts coming!!!

    xo Charlotte

    ReplyDelete